Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Renton, WA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Renton, WA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Renton, Allentown, Newcastle, Bellevue, and Mirrormont, Arnold’s has you covered in the “RNT!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Renton, WA and across the nation.
we recommend these local companies for all your business needs!
Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage
Founded in 1890, Hansen Bros. Moving & Storage has earned a reputation as the Best Seattle Moving Company. We have advanced a bit since our horse-drawn carts dispatched from Pioneer Square in downtown Seattle, but our mission remains exactly the same—To be the most trusted provider of moving and storage services, whether down the street, across the country, or around the world.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Shipping & Transport
- Corporate Relocation
American Commercial Real Estate
Our team approach is unique. We analyze projects, develop action plans and deliver customized services and solutions by actively managing every stage of the commercial real estate process. American Commercial offers local market expertise with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and strong reputation. Rely on American Commercial professionals to help secure the right space to lease or purchase.
- Tenant Representation
- Project Leasing & Sales
- Land Acquisition & Development Services
- Multi-Family Sales & Leasing
- Real Estate Management
- Property Management
We serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships.
- Personal Banking
- Credit Cards
- Investment Advice
- Small Business Loans
- Payment Processing
- Commercial Banking
Renton Chamber of Commerce
The Renton Chamber’s mission is to improve business and economic conditions, and the general welfare of the community. To that end, the Chamber is in the business of serving business, as it has for more than 76 years. The Chamber offers its members leadership development, networking opportunities, advocacy, and resources to promote business prosperity.
- Chamber Events
- Leadership Development
- Membership Directory
- Networking Opportunities
- Business Resources
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Renton to Philadelphia!