Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Redwood City, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Redwood City, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Redwood City, San Mateo, San Carlos, and Atherton, Arnold’s has you covered in “Climate Best By Government Test!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Redwood City, CA and across the nation.
Let these local Companies guide you to success!
ML Movers Inc.
Whether you are moving in the San Francisco Bay Area to an apartment, a home, an entire mansion or an office, we can help you with all your packing and moving needs, from residential to commercial.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Packing Services
- Warehouse Relocation
- Delivery Services
- Unpacking Services
- Storage Services
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide
- Strategic Advice
- Property Sales
- Leasing and Finance
- Global Corporate Solutions
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- Tax Consulting
GSVlabs aims to solve society’s largest challenges through coaching, connectivity, and access to capital. A highly curated, immersive experience brings together the brightest minds from all over the Global Silicon Valley.
- Coworking Space
- 24/7 Access
- Marketing & Visibility
- Meeting Spaces
- Private Offices
Bank of The West
Today, Bank of the West operates more than 600 retail, wealth, commercial and business banking offices in 23 states. Prudent credit underwriting, a diversified loan portfolio, and careful risk management have allowed us to grow to more than $80.7 billion in assets. It is one of the nation’s largest banks, yet it preserves its local feel and its award-winning style of relationship banking that ensures superior customer service.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Treasury Management
Redwood City Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Redwood City, San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce is to promote economic prosperity for our community through business representation and advocacy with emphasis on information, communication and education.
- Advertising/Promotional Opportunities
- Business Opportunities
- Economic Development
- Government Relations Committee
- Leadership Program
- Ribbon Cutting/Ground Breaking
- Event Sponsor Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Redwood City to Philadelphia!