Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Redondo Beach, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Redondo Beach, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Redondo Beach, Torrance, Gardena, and Compton, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Gem Of The Continent!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Redondo Beach, CA and across the nation.
LET THESE LOCAL COMPANIES HELP YOU WITH YOUR GROWING BUSINESS NEEDS!
Redondo Van & Storage
Redondo Van & Storage has been providing quality relocation, moving, and storage services since 1919. With over 95 years of experience, our company has perfected the art of making your move stress-free. Our services primarily serve the South Bay and greater Los Angeles communities, and we also provide moving and shipping services across the United States and around the globe.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Packing Services
Matysek Investment Group
Matysek Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm headquartered in the South Bay of Los Angeles, CA. MIG specializes in connecting buyers and sellers of single tenant and multi-tenant retail investment properties nationwide.
- Acquisition and Disposition Services
- Transaction Management and Execution
- Financial Analysis and Portfolio Analysis
- Investment Advisory
- Asset Valuation
- 1031 & 1033 Exchange Advisory and Representation
- Diligence Management
CoWork South Bay
CoWork South Bay is the ONLY coworking space in Torrance. We are looking for some great folks to come in and join us in our 2,800 sq ft facility. We have flex desks, dedicated desks, conference room and classroom facilities. We are equipped with 500/500mbps redundant internet, HD (10ft!!) screens with TWC HD TV (HBO) and all the gourmet coffee you can safely consume.
- Fast High-Speed Internet
- 24/7 Secured Access
- Three Collaboration Lounges
- Available Conference Room*
- Classroom / Event Space*
- Multimedia Projectors with Full A/V Hookups
- Shared Kitchen Area
Farmers & Merchants Bank
Since November 23, 1907, Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach has grown slowly and safely, helping it earn its reputation as one of the strongest banks in California. At a time when the instability of the market caused great unease among investors, founder C.J. Walker solidified the credibility of the family name by reassuring frightened depositors that their money was safe. His commitment to upholding integrity at a critical time has been the driving force behind the Walker family and their commitment to safeguarding customers’ money. Over time, the bank became larger and more diverse, building branches throughout the Long Beach and South Bay areas as well as Orange County, but the Walkers ensured that their relationships with employees remained at a personal level. To work at F&M–no matter how big it became–was to enter into a family.
- Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- Personal and Business Loans
Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce
The Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is one of the leading business organizations in the South Bay. Membership in the Chamber provides businesses in the Redondo Beach Region with opportunities to grow through networking and education.
The Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau is the organization that cares about the future of our local economy and the one that does something about it. From representing you and the business voice on countless issues – to electing the right people to office – focusing on promoting our community and building a strong local economy, we are there for you every day of the year. And, through our networking opportunities, we can help you grow your business and make important connections. Think of the Redondo Beach Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau as your partner in building a better economy and a better community.
- Business & Community Resources
- Government Advocacy
- Member Only Discounts
- Membership Directory
- After Hours Business Connections/Events
- New Member Orientation
- Chamber Monthly Newsletter
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Redondo Beach to Philadelphia!