Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Rancho Cordova, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Rancho Cordova, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, and Rosemont, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Cho!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Rancho Cordova, CA and across the nation.
LEt these companies assist you in all of your business needs!
Mee’s Moving & Storage
Since 1969 Mee’s Moving & Storage Company, Sacramento local movers, has performed thousands of moves for satisfied customers all over the world. Presently there are three generations of the Mee family actively involved in every part of our Sacramento moving company.Services include:
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Residential Packing
- Business Packing
- Moving Supplies
- Specialty Moving
KCM Commercial Property Management
KCM Inc., is a commercial real estate property management company owned by Judy Cruz. Ms. Cruz is a licensed real estate broker with 30+ years of experience in the industry. In 1985, Judy began her career working in real estate development. In 1990 she added construction management to her resume. As a natural progression, in 2000, Judy joined KCM, Inc. as a property manager and quickly became a partner. In 2005, she became the sole owner. It is with the same tenacity and dedication she continues to run her company, which has brought KCM, Inc. to the Sacramento Business Journal’s TOP 25 List for the past twelve years.
- Tenant Retention, Renewals, and Leasing
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Billing
- Construction Management
- Asset Management
- Accounting Services
Banner Bank is a dynamic full-service financial institution, operating safely and profitably within a framework of shared integrity. Working as a team, we will deliver superior products and services to our valued clients. We will emphasize strong client relationships and a high level of community involvement. We will provide a culture which attracts, empowers, rewards and provides growth opportunities for employees. Our success will build long-term shareholder value.
- SBA Lending
- Lines of Credit
- Equipment & Term Loans
- Income Property Construction
- Treasury Management
- Merchant Services
Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce
We are a chamber that values integrity, prosperity, and a diverse business community. We strive for significant impact through the development of opportunity, clear vision and committed action on behalf of our members.
The Rancho Cordova Chamber was established in 1963. We currently represent nearly 450 businesses and over 10,000 employees in the Rancho Cordova region. Our primary objectives are Networking, Advocacy and Business Resources. It is through these services your chamber seeks to ensure your prosperity.
- Traffic catcher page
- Certificates of Origin
- Access to the Chamber board room
- Banner ads
- Dedicated email blasts
- Coupon/Discount offers on public side of website
- deals & listing
- Chamber logo in signature line or on printed materials
- Ambassador team support
- Referral program
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Rancho Cordova to Philadelphia!