Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Portsmouth, NH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Portsmouth, NH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near portsmouth, Kittery, Newington, and Stratham, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Athenaeum.”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Portsmouth, NH and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you!
Gentle Giant is an award winning New Hampshire moving company proudly serving the Portsmouth/Manchester area.
- Moving services for large and small companies
- Packing and unpacking
- Furniture reassembly
Our framework of managed teamwork combines various perspectives and specialties to field the group of professionals best able to answer the changing needs of each client. The very size and regional intensity of our firm, a leading global real estate services company both in the nation and New England, provides clients with the resources necessary to achieve their real estate goals.
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Major Project Marketing
- Site Search and Selection
- Large Land Assemblages
- Interaction with Brokerage Community
- Comprehensive Marketing Program
- Contract/Lease Negotiations and Closings
- Build-to-Suit Projects
Alpha Loft is dedicated to accelerating the development of early-stage, scalable businesses, commercializing the intellectual capital developed at UNH and other leading educational institutions, and creating sustainable employment opportunities in the state of New Hampshire.
- Fast internet access
- All utilities included
- Mailing address and mail services
- Communal lounge area
- Kitchen area
- Work stations
- Resource library
- Storage space
Greater Portsmouth Chamber
The Greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce is composed of over 800 small business (usually less than 10 employees/company). A medley of small businesses enhances the diversity for the area.
- Political Advocacy
- Marketing Opportunities
- Leadership Experience
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Portsmouth to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!