Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Pontiac, MI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Pontiac, MI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Pontiac, Bloomfield Twp, Troy, and Rochester Hills, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of GM’s manufacturing plants!
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Pontiac, MI and across the nation.
We Recommend all these local companies for your growing business needs!
Mckenzie Moving & Delivery Service
If you’re searching for a moving company in Pontiac, MI, known for performing high-quality work, don’t look further than McKenzie Moving. We’re a locally owned and operated company committed to taking the stress out of the relocation process. Regardless of the distance you need your belongings transported, you can count on us to get them there safely and on time. We’re proud to have the skills and equipment to handle both residential and commercial jobs, and there’s no moving project too big for our crew and trucks to handle.
Our goal is to provide exceptional services for an affordable price, and we’ll be happy to offer you a quote for any job. Whether you need the contents of an entire house or just a few pieces of furniture moved, we’re ready to help.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Storage Services
- Packing Services
- Moving Container Rentals
L. Mason Capitani Corfac International
Founded in 1965, L. Mason Capitani CORFAC International is the oldest locally owned and operated real estate brokerage firm specializing in the sales and leasing of office, medical, industrial and retail properties in Michigan. Our professionals offer a full array of services with market coverage that extends throughout the Detroit Metropolitan area, the State of Michigan and worldwide through our alliance with CORFAC International.
We prioritize client satisfaction, relationship-building and world-class property solutions… three guarantees built on 50 plus years of successful real estate operations.
- Brokerage Services
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Liberty Property & Asset Management
We serve nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships.
- Personal Banking
- Credit Cards
- Investment Advice
- Small Business Loans
- Payment Processing
- Commercial Banking
Pontiac Regional Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to The Pontiac Regional Chamber – our City’s collective business association. The PRC is an association of citizens, business owners and business representatives working together to enhance the business climate in the city of Pontiac. Come partner with us, as we continue to expand the vibrancy, prosperity and safety of the city of Pontiac.
- Legislative Resources
- Community Events
- Workshops & Seminars
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Pontiac to Philadelphia