Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Pleasanton, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Pleasanton, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, and Hayward, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Most Desperate Town in the West!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Pleasanton, CA and across the nation.
LET THESE LOCAL COMPANIES HELP YOU WITH YOUR GROWING BUSINESS NEEDS!
Fairprice Movers Inc. is the premiere moving company in the San Francisco Bay area, Tri-Valley, East Bay, Los Angeles, and beyond! Specializing in local and long distance moving, FairpriceMovers services everything from residential, full packing, labor only load and unload, storage, to corporate and industrial moves and more.
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Commercial & Office Moving
- Storage Services
- Packing Services
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2016 revenues of $13.1 billion and more than 75,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #259 in 2016. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for five years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBG.”
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
580 Executive Suites
If you are looking for a coworking space in the San Francisco Bay Area, then you are in luck. 580 Executive Center recently unveiled its new shared office space, complete with dedicated desks, upscale kitchen area, and espresso bar.
- Dedicated Desk
- Team Room Usage
- 24/7 Access
- High Speed Internet
- Phone Booths
- Full Service Espresso Bar
- Breakout Areas
- Professional Business Mailing Address
- Free Parking
Bay Commercial Bank
Bay Commercial Bank will conduct business with an eye toward “speed of execution” on behalf of its clients, “pride and appreciation” on behalf of its employees, and “impressive financial performance” on behalf of its investors.
Bay Commercial Bank was conceived with the realization that clients deserve access to the decision-makers. They deserve the opportunity to have relationships with contacts at their bank that bring knowledge to the table; knowledge that can be used to advance the goals of the client’s business. In short, they deserve what they themselves strive to provide to their clients: knowledgeable and professional service.
- Small Business Checking
- Small Business Interest Checking
- Business Savings
- Business Term Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans
Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce
In 1997, the Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce formed the Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation in order to generate funding otherwise unavailable for programs benefiting the Chamber, its members and the community. Because of the Foundation’s tax exempt status under IRS Code Section 501(c)3, donations from individuals and corporations to the Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.Services include:
- Increased Visibility in Community
- Networking Opportunities
- Member Advocacy
- Access to Membership Database
- Access to Community Leaders & Elected Officials
- Directory & Specialty Guide Listings
- Cost Effective Advertising
- Leadership Development
- Events & Seminars
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Pleasanton to Philadelphia!