Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Pittsburg, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Pittsburg, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Pittsburg, Antioch, Concord, and Montezuma, Arnold’s has you covered in “P-World!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Pittsburg, CA and across the nation.
LET THESE LOCAL COMPANIES HELP YOU WITH YOUR GROWING BUSINESS NEEDS!
At Moovers Inc, we’re dedicated to providing world-class customer service and the best in moving services. Our team of specialists handles everything from local moving to international moving with ease, and we guarantee your satisfaction in all that we do. As a full-service moving company, we can provide everything you need to make your next relocation experience the easiest ever. From packing services to transport, we handle it all, and you’ll always receive a complete inventory of all of your items before the relocation process begins. We want to ensure that you’re informed through each step of the process, so our professionals always take the time to answer questions and provide helpful advice and recommendations.
- Local Moving
- Long-Distance Moving
- International Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Storage Facilities
- Warehouse & Distribution
Welcome to CBRE’s Walnut Creek home page. Our office is located in the central business district in downtown Walnut Creek. Walnut Creek serves as the business and entertainment hub for the neighboring communities within Central and Eastern Contra Costa County. The office is uniquely positioned at the intersection of Interstate 680 and Highway 24, with easy access from Sacramento, Oakland, San Jose and San Francisco. The Walnut Creek office serves Central and Eastern Contra Costa County, as well as neighboring Solano County. We provide maximum geographic coverage coupled with comprehensive market knowledge.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
Founded in 1905, Mechanics Bank provides personal banking, business banking, trust and estate services, brokerage and wealth management services throughout California. As a community bank, we invest in the same communities in which we live and work.
- Business Online Banking
- Business Banking
- Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Real Estate & Construction
- Cash Management
Pittsburg Chamber of Commerce
Let’s face it. We all know that businesses don’t operate the way they used to 20, 10 or even 5 years ago. In response, we defined a new way to spur innovation, drive economic development, and empower local businesses big and small.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Chamber Workshops
- Membership Directory
- Member Spotlight
- Business Referrals
- Economic Development
- Strategic Partnerships
- Workforce Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Pittsburg to Philadelphia!