Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Phoenix, AZ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Phoenix, AZ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Phoenix, Peoria, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Glendale, Arnold’s has you covered in “Arizona’s Urban Heart!”
We’re Not COSTCO, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Phoenix, AZ and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
All My Sons Moving & Storage
At U-Haul, we are committed to sustainability through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic efficiency. We embrace our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen by continually improving the sustainable performance of our products, services and activities. We work to meet the needs of the people today without diminishing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide
- Strategic Advice
- Property Sales
- Leasing and Finance
- Global Corporate Solutions
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- Tax Consulting
The first and largest of its kind, CO+HOOTS is a supercharger for innovation. The collaboration of a talented, highly inspirational community is what makes our model succeed. Whether they’re gained from our events, our workshops or fellow “coworkers,” business resources are just a head turn away. CO+HOOTS was recently named the No. 1 most innovative coworking space in the U.S., the No. 1 overall coworking space in Arizona, the No. 2 overall in the nation and No. 9 in the world.
- Access to Space
- Unlimited Access to Programming
- Promotion on Website
- Professional Business Address
- Free Conference Rooms
- 24/7 Access to Space
- Dedicated Desks
MidFirst Bank occupies a rare position within the banking industry. We are one of the largest privately owned banks in the United States and this combination of size and private ownership provides our customers with a special brand of banking. MidFirst Bank competes effectively with larger banks in terms of products and services but provides customers the service and flexibility of a community bank.
MidFirst Bank offers a full range of personal, commercial, trust, private banking, and mortgage banking products and services. MidFirst is a strong commercial real estate lender and a major servicer of mortgage loans nationally.
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Online Banking
- Loans and Mortgages
Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce will be recognized as the most respected, collaborative and influential member-driven business association in Arizona.
- Ribbon Cuttings/ Grand Openings
- Advertising Opportunities
- Internet Exposure
- Digital Marketing Class
- Business Education Seminars
- Business Referrals
- Committee Opportunities
- Business Card and Brochure Display
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Phoenix to Philadelphia!