Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Pearl City, hi
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Pearl City, HI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Pearl City, Waimalu, and Waipi’o, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the rich mixture of Hawaiian culture and prime city living!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Pearl City, HI and across the nation.
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Coleman Hawaii Movers
When it comes to Hilo moving companies, Coleman Hawaii Movers has all of your important residential and commercial moving needs covered. The 47,000 residents of this beautiful Hawaii city can depend on us for all of their relocation and storage needs. We work hard to have the best facilities, specialized equipment and superior services. As your trusted Hilo movers, we are dedicated to exceeding all of your relocation expectations.
- Residential Movers
- Commercial Movers
- International Movers
Century 21 Homefinders of Hawaii
We are focused on providing you with the best results and service in the industry. We listen carefully to understand your real estate goals and work hard to create solutions that make sense for you. Whether you are new to the market or an experienced investor, we have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals.
BoxJelly is a coworking space which services monthly memberships, as well as meeting & event space reservations for members and non-members alike.
- High Speed WiFi
- Reception Service
- Air Conditioning
- Photo Booths
- Storage lockers
HomeStreet Bank is one of the largest community banks in the Northwest and Hawaii. Since we began in 1921, we’ve stayed focused on what we believe is most important: building long-term relationships with our customers and providing ongoing support to our communities.
- Commercial Banking
- Commercial Lending
- commercial Real Estate
- Builder Financing and Residential Connstruction
- Partnership Programs
Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
The Chamber works on behalf of its approximately 1,300 member organizations and the business community, as a whole, to advance the state’s economic climate and help the business community to thrive locally, nationally and globally.
- Political Advocacy
- Connection to the Military
- Discounts on Chamber Publications
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Pearl City to Philadelphia!