Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Palatine, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Palatine, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Palatine, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, and Des Plaines, Arnold’s has you covered in “P-Town!”
We’re Not Costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Palatine, IL and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you in your growing Business needs!
U-Haul Moving and Storage
At U-Haul, we are committed to sustainability through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic efficiency. We embrace our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen by continually improving the sustainable performance of our products, services and activities. We work to meet the needs of the people today without diminishing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Chicagoland Commercial Real Estate
At Chicagoland Commercial Real Estate, it is our mission to provide our clients with the highest level of professional and personalized service while creating value and delivering results. With exclusive agency of over 4,000,000 square feet of Chicago aea assets, we utilize our experience, creativity, and proven marketing system to achieve the goals of our clients. Whether you are an owner in need of commercial brokerage and property management services or a company looking to lease or purchase a commercial property in the Chicagoland area, CCRE will create the right solution for your specific needs.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Leasing Sales
- Tenant Advisory
- Commercial Property Management
- Property Management
25N Coworking is more than workspace, meeting rooms, and great (great) coffee—we are a community built on the people we connect with and the opportunities we create. Our spaces are expertly designed to spark collaboration and productivity, and our cutting-edge technology allows our members to sail through their workday uninterrupted. We strive to nurture the creative business ecosystem that grows in our space, and our community’s magnetic energy is proof: we’re changing the way we work™.
- Professionally Designed Interior
- Onsite Community Manager
- Virtual Mail
- Innovative, High-End Performance Furniture
- High-Performance Wi-Fi
- Hard-Wired Ethernet
- Weekly events
- Cleaning service
- Meeting Space
- Private Phone Rooms
Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company
On behalf of all of our employees, we welcome you to Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company. Cornerstone National Bank & Trust Company was founded in Palatine, IL in October 2000 on the principle of developing long-term relationships with individuals, families and small to medium-sized businesses by providing a full array of the highest quality financial products and services.
The bank has a rich tradition of local history and community involvement. The founders of Cornerstone National Bank have over 150 years of community banking experience in the Chicago metropolitan area. Our excellent reputation has enabled the bank to draw clients from throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Lines of Credit
- Equipment Loans
- Commercial Mortgages
- Business Checking Accounts
- Real Estate Construction Loans
- Investment Management
Greater Palatine Chamber of Commerce
The Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to foster
the advancement of commercial, industrial and civic interests that contribute
to the growth and development of our members and the business environment
in the Palatine area. It accomplishes its mission through networking,
educational seminars, special events, governmental awareness and
involvement in the community.
- Website Listing & Links
- Mailing List
- Government Liaison
- Community Guide & Membership Directory
- Business Referrals
- Newsletter/ E-Blasts
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Palatine to Philadelphia!