Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR NORWALK, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Norwalk, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Norwalk, New Canaan, Darien, and Greenwich, Arnold’s has you covered, Oyster Town!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Norwalk, CT and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
The company was started in 1988 and has grown steadily from a local Westport business to one which today encompasses an operating area of New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. The firm also follows client led transactions into other states. It has expanded its vision from local leasing to larger and more sophisticated leasing transactions, investment sale transactions, national client retail leasing, and consulting and brokerage services for the health care industry.
- Retail and Office Leasing
At heart, we are always about community. For us, community can be found throughout the world. While we have created our own coworking space in Connecticut, we also have collaborative offices at WeWork SoHo West in New York City, and have worked remotely in other cities throughout the US and in many European cities including: Zurich, Basel, Milan, Venice, Toulon, Fabriano, Cannes, Florence, Brussels, Antwerp, Berlin, Paris, London, Buenos Aires and Barcelona. We believe that collaboration is not tied to one community or another, but is a universal truth that expands exponentially.
- Dedicated Desk
- High-Speed WIFI
Connecticut Community Bank
Connecticut Community Bank, N.A. is your locally owned, full service community bank with products to serve the needs of individuals, their families and small businesses. Our main office, located in Westport, Connecticut is one of nine branch locations from Fairfield to Greenwich.
- Consumer Loans
- Residential Mortgage Loans
- Business Products and Fees
- Commercial Loans
- Cash Management Products
Greater Norwalk Chamber of Commerce
The Mission of the Greater Norwalk Chamber of Commerce: “To advance the concerns of the Greater Norwalk business community, to provide valuable benefits to its membership, and to ensure that mid-Fairfield County be a great place to work, live, and visit.”
- Marketing Opportunities
- Valuable Programming
- Government Affiars
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Norwalk to Philadelphia!