Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Newark, DE
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Newark, DE to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Newark, Brookside, Winding Brook Village, and Elk Mills, Arnold’s has you covered in the city where three signers of the Declaration of Independence lived!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Newark, DE and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Bayshore Moving & Storage
The Bayshore Team is a family of professionals focused on providing the smoothest relocation experience possible.
- Full Pack
- Auto Transport
Since inception in 2012, DSM Commercial has rapidly become a leader in Delaware and the Mid-Atlantic region with an all-inclusive suite of commercial real estate services, including commercial brokerage, construction, property management, real estate development and maintenance. In just a few short years we have executed over 300 real estate transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $100 million dollars. Our brokerage staff has more than 150 years of combined experience in the real estate business and has a deep understanding of all facets of the commercial marketplace. From industrial parks to office buildings, from retail centers to land awaiting development, the presence of DSM Commercial is everywhere.
- Commercial Brokerage
- Commercial Construction Services
- Property Management
- Real Estate Development
CoWorking is a community endeavor where multiple entrepreneurs, small business owners, freelancers, and creative professionals share office space, ideas, visions, dreams, and more. CoWorking is a fresh and innovative way to work that encourages both creativity and productivity while providing a respite from cluttered home offices, busy cafe’s, and other stressful work spaces. With a minimal financial commitment, your business is empowered by a connection with other inspiring people.
- Free Parking
- 24/7 Access
- Conference Room
We live and work where our Customers do. And for us, community means much more than sharing a zip code. It’s lending a helping hand and donating our time to local causes. And we’re happy to do it.
New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Newark Network is a network of business, academic and community leaders who seek to establish the Greater Newark Area as a center for innovation, creativity, and technology. A New Castle County Chamber of Commerce venture, it is co-chaired by Mark Kleinschmidt, NCCCC President, and Paul Pomeroy, Chair, Chamber Board of Directors. Members of the Greater Newark Network (GNN) include other Newark officeholders and representatives from the Delaware Technology Park, the University of Delaware, W.L. Gore, and other organizations.
- Marketing Opportunities
- Business Education
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Newark to Philadelphia!