Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR New HAVEN, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around New Haven, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near New Haven, Woodbridge, Orange, and Hamden, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Elm City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around New Haven, CT and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Up & Down Movers
For more than years, Up & Down Movers has been assisting the local community with a superb moving service. We have impressed both residential and commercial clients east of the Mississippi River, and we have built a great reputation during our many years of loyal service. Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured to operate in New Haven, CT and the rest of the state, and we always focus on excellent customer service and competitive pricing. We are aware that this can be a stressful period for many people, which is why each residential mover on our team is trained and courteous enough to make sure that you feel safe and comfortable working with us.
- Packing Services
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Relocation Services
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide
- Strategic Advice
- Property Sales
- Leasing and Finance
- Global Corporate Solutions
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- Tax Consulting
Members at the Grove are value-driven, collaborative people building innovative solutions for a radically better world. They come from every profession, background and culture, work in non-profits, for-profits, or the many shades in-between, and bring in diverse skills, tools, and experiences – yet, what unites them is their intent, passion and commitment to make a positive difference and tackle pressing issues.
- Coffee and Tea
- Profectors and Whiteboards
- Dedicated Desks
- Private Offices
- Resource Library
- 24/7 Access
- Discount Downtown Parking
Bank of America
At Bank of America, our purpose is to help connect our customers and clients to what matters most to them. Every day, we’re proud to partner with 47 million individuals, businesses, and communities, bringing them our skills and expertise to help make their financial lives better.
- Wealth Management
- Businesses and Institutions
- Small Business
- Payroll Services
- Cash Management Tools
- Tax Services
- Health Savings Account
- Account permissions
Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
The mission of The Greater New Haven Chamber is to provide unrivaled partner services and lead regional economic growth through bold and effective advocacy.
- Business Assistance
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from New Haven to Philadelphia!