Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR New Britain, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around New Britain, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near New Britain, Hartford, Bristol, and Farmington, Arnold’s has you covered in “Hardware City!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around New Britain, CT and across the nation.
Allow these local companies to guide your business to success!
Siracusa Moving and Storage
Siracusa Moving and Storage knows you’ve invested a lot of time and money into your belongings. So when it comes time to move, don’t settle for second rate movers —trust Siracusa Moving & Storage to take care of your belongings like we would our own. Not only will we treat your move with care, we will also follow–up with you afterwards to ensure that everything is going smoothly..
- Local Moving
- Office & Industrial Moves
- Residential Moves
- International Moving Services
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide
- Strategic Advice
- Property Sales
- Leasing and Finance
- Global Corporate Solutions
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- Tax Consulting
While we have grown, our core values have remained unchanged. We still put people first — acting with responsibility, respect, ethical behavior, citizenship and teamwork. We call these principles The Webster Way. They bring us together, set us apart, and create an unshakeable core that is unique to Webster.
- Business Checking Accounts
- Business Savings Accounts
- Small Business Term Loans
- SBA Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Merchant Services
- Commercial & Institutional
Greater New Britain Chamber of Commerce
The focus of the Greater New Britain Chamber is business-oriented: helping to strengthen and retain businesses currently in the community and to attract new and dynamic businesses; helping businesses to increase their customer base and cut their business costs; making assets and resources available to restore the city’s commercial base; and marketing the features and benefits in order to promote the image of a community ripe for reinvestment.
- Marketing Mailing
- Email Blasts
- Social Media
- Small Business Council
- Web Page
- Community Calendar
- Community Initiatives
- Government Affairs
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from New Britain to Philadelphia!