Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR New Bedford, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around New Bedford, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near New Bedford, Fairhaven, Dartmouth, and Acushnet, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Whaling City!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around New Bedford, MA and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies
JJ Web Inc. Moving & Storage
JJ Web Inc. Moving and Storage employs expert movers for residential and commercial moves. We provide complete moving packages that can include expert packing, crating, and shipping services if needed. For over 80 years, JJ Web Inc. Moving and Storage has been providing exceptional storage options at great rates
- Residential Storage
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Storage
- Commercial Moving
- Vaulted Storage
- Moving Equipment
Coastal Commercial Real Estate
At Coastal Commercial Real Estate our experienced, dedicated Commercial Real Estate Professionals provide comprehensive services to our clients. Utilizing the latest technology and market research data, we respond to all your Retail, Office and Industrial Commercial Real Estate needs
- Property Leasing
- Real Estate Advisory Services
- Equipment Appraisals
- Investment Services
- Commercial Leasing
- Industrial Leasing
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Valuation & Advisory
Our core values are the reason we do what we do. Groundwork! is so much more than a shared office space. We are here to support the amazing community of talented entrepreneurs in New Bedford and surrounding areas, and to create a special space for people, ideas, and collaboration.
- Team Building
- Classes & Workshops
BayCoast Bank is a successful community bank serving the people and businesses of southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The Bank upholds the time-honored belief in community involvement and provides a wide range of financial services.
- Personal Banking
- Equity Lines & Loans
- Business Lines & Loans
- Business Checking & Savings
- Commercial Lending Team
New Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce
The New Bedford Chamber is a progressive organization that participates in initiatives that positively impact our business members and the quality of life in the SouthCoast region
- Networking & Exposure
- Publications & Advertising Opportunities
- Workshops & Seminars
- Health & Dental Insurance Plans
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from New Bedford to Philadelphia!