Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Nashua, NH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Nashua, NH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Nashua, Hollis, Litchfield, and Hudson, Arnold’s has you covered in ” The Gate City!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Nashua, NH and across the nation.
Let these Local Companies Guide you to success!
Gentle Giant Moving Company
Gentle Giant Moving Company prides itself on being a different kind of moving company. We believe that it is the quality of our people – The Giants – that makes us stand apart from the rest. Gentle Giant’s movers are an exceptionally tight knit team with decades of service between them – showing their true dedication to the company.
Gentle Giant’s employees are not only skilled furniture movers, but also a highly diverse and unique group of individuals, ranging from all corners of the globe with varied interests in sports, travel, arts, and culture. All Giants embody our core principals of a professional workforce with skill, intellect, and integrity.
- Local Moving Services
- Long Distance and International Moving Services
- Piano Moving Services
- Commercial Moving Services
- Storage Facilities
- Packing & Unpacking
- Moving Box Delivery
- Art & Furniture Restoration
Central Realty, Inc.
Central Realty Inc is a full service Property Management and Real Estate company. We currently manage over 300 privately owned units, including single family and multi-family homes and condominiums. Prospective tenants are approved through a process of landlord references, credit history and face to face conversations with the staff at Central Realty.
Using our 30 years of experience, our realtors will provide Sellers with a comprehensive market analysis and suggestions on how to best price your home. For Buyers, our Realtors will represent you in all aspects of purchasing your dream home. What you want is most important. Investors can utilize our extensive experience in managing your privately owned properties to maximize your positive cash flow.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Management Services
- Investment Services
- Property Management Services
MakeIt Labs is New Hampshire’s first community workshop (a.k.a makerspace or hackerspace ), and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Located in Nashua, NH, we opened our doors in 2010 to give makers a place to dream, learn, and create with other like-minded people.
- 24/7 Building Access
- Storage Space
- Locker Space
- Toolbox Rental
- Community Workspace
- Priority access to tooling
St. Mary’s Bank
Our mission is to help members achieve their financial goals by providing best-in-market-service and trusted financial advice.
- Affordable Products & Services
- Personal/Business Checking Accounts
- Personal Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Small Business Banking
- Savvy Financial Planning
Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce is to be a primary catalyst for the success of Greater Nashua’s diverse business community through advocacy, building connections and professional development.
- Tangible Resources
- Networking & Events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Nashua to Philadelphia!