Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Napa, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Napa, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Napa, Oak Knoll, Vichy Springs, and Green Valley, Arnold’s has you covered in “Wine Country!”
We’re Not staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Napa, CA and across the nation.
Allow these companies to guide your business to success!
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines
There’s a lot to be said about a moving and storage company that’s been doing business for more than 110 years. At Stevens, we provide moving and storage service for more than 15,000 families each year with our world-class customer service and care!
Our movers offer a comprehensive suite of relocation services and storage options that will ensure a safe, stress-free delivery of your belongings. We have van lines moving agents located across the United State and around the globe making it easy to find a local moving company in your area. Whether your move is residential or commercial, local or long-distance, Stevens strives for Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Residential Moves
- International Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Facility Services
- Asset Management
- Government & Military Moving
- International Moves
Strong & Hayden Commercial Real Estate
Strong & Hayden Commercial Real Estate provides tenants, owners and investors with a broad range of real estate services in Napa and Solano Counties. With an experienced team of professionals who have sold and leased over 2,800,000 square feet in commercial transactions, the company’s extensive local expertise generates a product that is best for the client and sustainable for the community.
Our team and industry relationships allow us to develop a truly value added experience for our clients. Innovative, aggressive, and progressive, the Strong & Hayden Real Estate generates a product that is best for the client and sustainable for the community. Put our extensive network to work for you.
- Commercial Real Estate Services
- Brokerage Services
- Investment Services
- Construction Management & Development
- Market Research & Analysis
Bank of Napa
Founded on August 14, 2006, Bank of Napa was formed to meet the needs of those who demand that a community bank deliver extraordinary personal service. As the Napa Valley’s only locally owned community bank, Bank of Napa strives to be the most respected bank in the Napa Valley. Our commitment is to deliver responsive, personal and creative banking solutions for the benefit of our customers, and ultimately our employees and shareholders.
- Business Checking Account
- Business Savings Account
- Attorney Trust
- Cash Management
- Professional Business Checking
- Business Money Market Account
Napa Chamber of Commerce
As the membership organization for business, we promote our community’s economic vitality and quality of life through leadership development, advocacy, facilitation and education.
- Recognition as a Napa Chamber Member
- Business/Chamber Newsletter
- Ribbon Cutting
- Ambassadors and Community Leaders
- Complimentary SCORE Business Counseling
- Connection Building Programs and Events
- Small Business Connect
- Appearance on KVON Radio Show “Today in the Napa Valley”
- Leads Over Lunch
- Business After Hours
- Labor Law and Healthcare Compliance Seminars
- Annual Member Appreciation Picnic
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Napa to Philadelphia!