Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Monterey Park, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Monterey Park, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Monterey Park, Montebello, Rosemead, and Alhambra, Arnold’s has you covered in the city who’s motto is “Pride in the past, Faith in the future!”
We’re Not Costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Monterey Park, CA and across the nation.
Allow these companies to guide you to success!
Local and long distance moving are our specialties at City Movers. Whether you are moving from Miami, Los Angeles, or anywhere else, we are here for you. Our goal is to provide you with all of the services you need. There’s no reason to do any of it yourself. We are local and long distance movers and there’s never any hidden fees in our moving quotes!
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide
- Strategic Advice
- Property Sales
- Leasing and Finance
- Global Corporate Solutions
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- Tax Consulting
Bank of The West
Today, Bank of the West operates more than 600 retail, wealth, commercial and business banking offices in 23 states. Prudent credit underwriting, a diversified loan portfolio, and careful risk management have allowed us to grow to more than $80.7 billion in assets. It is one of the nation’s largest banks, yet it preserves its local feel and its award-winning style of relationship banking that ensures superior customer service.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Treasury Management
The Greater Monterey Park Chamber of Commerce
Advocating for local business while promoting Monterey Park.
- 10% off ad fess to the Publication of the Cascades Newspaper (distributed to all Monterey Park residents)
- Business and Local Government Contacts
- Business Referral Service
- Business to Business Networking Events
- Certificate of Origin
- Host Delegation Visits
- Information Resources
- Invitation Letters
- Multi-Chamber Networking Opportunities
- National Chamber Group Office Depot Program
- Political and Legislative Advocacy
- Seminars and Business Workshops
- Sponsorship Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Monterey Park to Philadelphia!