Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Marietta, GA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Marietta, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Marietta, Sandy Springs, Roswell, and Atlanta, Arnold’s has you covered in “May-retta!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Marietta, GA and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
U-Haul Moving & Storage
At U-Haul, we are committed to sustainability through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic efficiency. We embrace our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen by continually improving the sustainable performance of our products, services and activities. We work to meet the needs of the people today without diminishing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Commercial Investment Solutions INC.
Commercial Investment Solutions (CIS) is a Business Brokerage Firm specializing in all aspects of the transfer of business ownership. We are committed to providing buyers and sellers the highest standard of professional service in dealing with the transfer of Business Ownership. Our Professional team of affiliates has over 50 years of collective experience enabling CIS to knowledgeably and comprehensively guide clients through all aspects of business brokerage. CIS can present your business for sale in a discreet and confidential manner to thousands of potential buyers that may be looking for a business like yours. We take the time to work hand in hand with our business owners providing them with a tailored strategy to fit their needs when representing them in the sell their business.
- Brokers Opinion of Value
- Effective Marketing Strategies
- Negotiating, Contract Preparation
- Commercial Real Estate Representation
- Post-Closing Support
IgniteHQ is an ecosystem of investors, enterprises, and entrepreneurs working together to locate, build, and scale innovative solutions. Through its unique funding, academic, and industry partnerships, IgniteHQ is the next generation startup community.
- Access to common areas on a first come, first serve basis
- 1 GB Fast Internet Access
- Printer/Copier/Scanner Capabilities
- Access To Conference Rooms Equipped With Full Audio/Visual
- Local Distance Phones in Conference Rooms
- Access to Mentors and Advisors
- Networking and Educational Events
- Kitchen With Complimentary Coffee, Drinks and Snacks
- Building Access Hours from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Month to Month Payment
- Free Parking
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Small Banking Checking/ Savings
- Small Business Loans
- Credit Cards
- Payroll Services
- Commercial Banking
Cobb Chamber of Commerce
As one of the most influential business advocacy organizations in Georgia and one of the top three chambers in the nation, the Cobb Chamber is the only organization in Cobb County dedicated to bringing the community and its leaders together to create jobs and strengthen the economy and quality of life so businesses and the community can achieve more. The Chamber achieves this by creating jobs and driving economic development; strengthening the community and the region; growing member businesses and nurturing leadership; and connecting businesses, government and the community.
- Professional Development
- Cost Saving Programs
- Leadership Programs
- Signature Events
- Business Relocation
- Workforce Development
- Education Programs
- 2017 Economic Development Guide
- Cobb Legislative Delegation
- 2017 Legislative Agenda
- Washington Fly-In
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Marietta to Philadelphia!