Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Maple grove, MN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Maple Grove, MN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Anoka, and Coon Rapids, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Grove!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Maple Grove, MN and across the nation.
Allow these local companies to assist all your business needs!
Local Motion Moving Company
Local Motion has been moving individuals and families throughout the Twin Cities area for over 22 years and are proud of our reputation of excellence. Our modern fleet of 24 trucks and over 100 employees make us the largest local moving company in the area. We can assist you with moving, storage, and packing, and will even let you use free moving boxes during your move.
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Labor Moving Services
- Office Relocation
- Packing & Unpacking
- In Home/ Staging Moves
- Storage Services
Since 2004, Arrow Companies has provided full-service commercial and residential real estate solutions and expertise to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro and beyond. Comprised of two separate organizations, Arrow Real Estate Corporation and Arrow Contracting Inc., Arrow Companies offers many years of experience and a wide range of services. Whether you’re buying, selling, leasing or renting, we can help you reach your goals. Specializing in property management, commercial brokerage and general contracting, we take pride in our excellent customer service and core values.
- Commercial Brokerage
- Buyer Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Seller & Landlord Representation
- Property Management
- Contracting Services
Highland Bank is dedicated to building strong profitable relationships by focusing on and helping to identify the needs of each individual customer. We work hard to build new relationships, as well as strengthen our existing relationships. We believe every customer interaction contributes to the building of a stronger foundation.
- Business Checking
- Commercial/Business Loans
- Cash Management Services
- Lines of Credit
- Lending Services
- Treasury Management
- SBA Loans
- Express Loans
North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce
We are the leading resource for our members, providing programs and services to maximize their potential, while utilizing our local relevance as a driving force to build stronger communities.
- Idea Generation
- Promotional Exposure
- Information & Education
- Government Relations
- Legislative Advocacy
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Website Listings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Maple Grove to Philadelphia!