Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lorain, OH
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lorain, OH to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Lorain, Amherst, Elyria, and Cleveland, Arnold’s has you covered in “L-Town!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lorain, OH and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Corrigan Moving Systems
Life’s big moves bring big excitement. And while change can be a challenge, it is always easier when you can count on people who genuinely care to help you through. When your “big move” means moving to a new home or office, we’re the people you can count on to help keep your stress at bay—and your sights set on the promising path ahead.
For almost 90 years, the family behind Corrigan Moving Systems has helped other families and businesses make their big moves with ease and efficiency. A top 10 United Van Lines agent, Corrigan has 12 locations throughout Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and New York.
- Workforce Relocation
- Storage Solutions
- Portable Containers
- International Moving
- Packaging Services
Giving you the services you need to deliver superior business performance.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
We balance mission and margin to participate in the growth and revitalization of the communities we call home.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Business CD
- Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
- Financing Equipment
- Leasing Equipment
Lorain County Chamber of Commerce
The County Chamber is dedicated to protecting and promoting the local business community. Our primary goal is to help business Owners network and grow.
- Educational Seminars
- Safety Council
- Access to Elected Officials
- Business to Business Expo
- Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Member Discounts
- Promotional Material
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lorain to Philadelphia!