Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Longview, TX
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Longview, TX to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Longview, White Oak, Hallsville, and Warren City, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Balloon Capital of Texas!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Longview, TX and across the nation.
Allow these companies to assist you with your move!
Red Carpet Moving
For more than 10 years, our skilled and hardworking team at Red Carpet Moving has been helping people like you with their moves. We’re ready and excited to make this transition the best one yet. It’s our job to move you seamlessly into the next season of life. Serving the Tyler, TX area, we go to great lengths to settle you in your new space with no delays. We provide reliable service and a punctual arrival time. Naturally, you want to ensure that your items are moved quickly and safely. When Red Carpet Moving is part of your moving crew, you can rest assured that your home and belongings will be maintained in great condition.
- Commercial Moving Services
- Residential Moving Services
- Packing Services
- Long Distance Moving
- Moving Quotes
Beer Wells Commercial Real Estate
Beer Wells Real Estate Services – East Texas, Inc. was established in April 1994 and has grown to become Kilgore and Longview’s leading commercial real estate firm. Beer Wells – East Texas currently manages and/or leases over 50 retail, industrial and office sites, which translates into well over two million square feet of property. Services include:
- Project Leasing
- Management Services
- Investment Services
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Valuation & Advisory
Texas National Bank
Everyone is significant, and at Texas National Bank, we treat them that way. We give our customers a square deal, as we we’ve been taught—we live by the golden rule. These beliefs have guided Texas National Bank, an independent bank that is locally owned from the very beginning, and served our customers well since 1985. We help people like you make sound financial decisions to reach your goals and dreams. Our disciplined relationship approach has stood the test of time.
- Personal Checking/Banking
- Commercial Checking/Saving
- Money Market Accounts
- SBA Loans
- Business Credit Cards
Longview Chamber of Commerce
The Longview Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the betterment of business, development of tourism, development of downtown Longview potential, and the overall quality of life in Longview.
- Community Solutions
- Business Solutions
- Education Solutions
- Leadership Development
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Longview to Philadelphia!