Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lodi, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lodi, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Lodi, Stockton, Lockeford, and Woodbridge, and Arnold’s has you covered in the “Zinfandel Capital of the World”
We’re Not Costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lodi, CA and across the nation.
Allow these companies to guide you to success!
U-Haul Moving & Storage
At U-Haul, we are committed to sustainability through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic efficiency. We embrace our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen by continually improving the sustainable performance of our products, services and activities. We work to meet the needs of the people today without diminishing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Northgate Commercial Real Estate
Partners Xavier Santana, Chris Santana, and Nicole Key, founded Northgate Commercial Real Estate with one idea in mind – provide the attention and focus of a small firm with the proficiency, experience, and expertise of a large company. The reason behind this decision was simple – although large brokerage companies offer many services, they often move slowly and are distracted with corporate policy, restrictions, management bureaucracy, and formalities, all of which backlog fundamental brokerage services.
- Property Management
Whether you are looking for a temporary workspace for a personal project or a long-term home for your new company, Huddle offers an engaging and lively atmosphere to help cultivate your next innovation. At Huddle, we provide a freshly designed, free-flowing workspace that encourages the free exchange of ideas. Our goal is to facilitate collaboration while at the same time providing personalized space customized to meet the needs of each of our member’s unique ventures.
- Printing Services
- Kitchen and Cafe Area
- Parking Available
- Hi Speed Internet
- Free Coffee
- Front Desk attendant
Bank of the West
Today, Bank of the West operates more than 600 retail, wealth, commercial and business banking offices in 23 states. Prudent credit underwriting, a diversified loan portfolio, and careful risk management have allowed us to grow to more than $80.7 billion in assets. It is one of the nation’s largest banks, yet it preserves its local feel and its award-winning style of relationship banking that ensures superior customer service.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Treasury Management
Lodi Chamber of Commerce
The Lodi District Chamber of Commerce is the only organization that is dedicated to “Securing Lodi’s Economic Future”. Our number one priority is to create a stronger local economy, which according to our member relevancy surveys, is what the primary work of the Chamber should be. We do this by advocating legislatively on the behalf of our members, increasing their visibility through numerous events and programs, informing our members on news relevant to them or their bottom lines, and promoting them through multiple media platforms.
- Chamber Business Connection Events
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Educational Events & Forums
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lodi to Philadelphia!