Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Livonia, MI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Livonia, MI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Livonia, Plymouth, Farmington, and Westland, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of “McKinley’s Station!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Livonia, MI and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Men On The Move
Men on the Move is a locally owned and operated moving company which has been serving southeastern Michigan since 1991.In addition to being a full service moving company serving local and long distance statewide moves (intrastate moves over 40 miles), Men on the Move offers packaging, loading and unloading for our clients preferring to move themselves.
- Commercial Moving
- Residential Moving
- Out of State Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Schostak Brothers & Company
Schostak Brothers & Company, Inc. has an outstanding reputation for managing and leasing a portfolio of properties and for responding to tenant’s needs while continuing to look for ways to improve services, ensuring that the buildings are run efficiently and are well-tenanted.
- Management Services
- Retail Leasing
- Commercial/ Residential Leasing
Metro Work Space
At Metro Work Space you can have all the benefits of a private office and the social experience of a coffee house at an attractive price that anyone can afford.
- Social Work Environment
- Organic Network Among Members
- Contemporary Design
- Working without Walls
- Inspiring and Comfortable
- High-speed WiFi
- Shared Printers
- Conference Rooms
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an eight-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. At Huntington we are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities.
- Full-service Commercial, Small business, and Consumer Banking Services
- Mortgage Banking Services
- Treasury Management and Foreign Exchange Services
- Equipment Leasing
- Wealth and Investment Management Services
- Trust Services
- Brokerage Services
- Customized Insurance Brokerage and Service Programs
Livonia Chamber of Commerce
The Livonia Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1950, is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that represents more than 930 members, promotes Livonia, and supports its businesses community.
- Marketing List
- Meeting Space
- Forums with Public Leaders
- Community Development
- Promotional Opportunities
- Member Programs
- Social Media
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Livonia to Philadelphia!