Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Livermore, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Livermore, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Livermore, Pleasanton, Tassajara, and Altamont, Arnold’s has you covered in the city formerly known as “Nottingham!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Livermore, CA and across the nation.
LEt these companies assist you in all of your business needs!
You have your reasons for relocating: expansion, opening new facilities, or relocating an existing one. Even in the best of circumstances moving is stressful, and if done poorly, can be detrimental to your business. With our project management and expertise, myBekins will get you up and running with as little impact on your business as possible.
- Free Estimates
- Flexible Payment Options
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
- Move Coordination
- Storage Services
Giving you the services you need to deliver superior business performance.
- Asset Services
- Investment Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Office Services
- Project Management
- Capital Markets
- Development Services
The Switch is an incubator and coworking space for Tri-Valley startups and entrepreneurs.
- Incubation Workspace
- Meeting Rooms
- 24/7 Access
- Mail Service
- Supportive Community
- Valuable Network
Bay Commercial Bank
Bay Commercial Bank will conduct business with an eye toward “speed of execution” on behalf of its clients, “pride and appreciation” on behalf of its employees, and “impressive financial performance” on behalf of its investors.
Bay Commercial Bank was conceived with the realization that clients deserve access to the decision-makers. They deserve the opportunity to have relationships with contacts at their bank that bring knowledge to the table; knowledge that can be used to advance the goals of the client’s business. In short, they deserve what they themselves strive to provide to their clients: knowledgeable and professional service.
- Small Business Checking
- Small Business Interest Checking
- Business Savings
- Business Term Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans
Livermore Chamber of Commerce
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce enhances the business environment and quality of life in the Livermore Valley through innovation, leadership, visionary programs and powerful connections.
The Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce is one of the fastest growing chambers in California. Recognizing the special needs of business, we advocate for members at every level of government from local to Federal.
The Livermore Valley Chamber is run like a business because that is who we represent. We are constantly evolving and adopt, adapt and synthesize ideas from our members, who have been with the chamber for fifty years as well as the ones who are bursting their way onto the global stage.
- Online Business Directory
- Membership Benefits
- Marketing Opportunities
- Chamber Committees
- Programs and Events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Livermore to Philadelphia!