Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lee’s Summit, MO
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lee’s Summit, MO to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Lee’s Summit, Grandview, Independence, and Grain Valley, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Town of Strother!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lee’s Summit, MO and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
To provide the highest quality moves characterized by best-in-class integrity, efficiency, and courtesy so that you’re eager to recommend us to others when asked about your moving experience.
- Local Moves
- Long Distance
- International Moves
- Moving Boxes
- Moving Labor
- Storage Centers
- Small Moves and Relocation Tips
The Bill McCoy Real Estate Company
Having lived in Lee’s Summit throughout his life Bill McCoy has gained the valuable experience you’ll want when buying or selling a home, land, or commercial property. You can leverage the insider knowledge we have about the goings-on around town and make The Bill McCoy Real Estate Company a perfect match for all your buying and selling needs.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Real Estate Sales
- Property Valuation
- Residential/ Commercial Agents
COWORK Lee’s Summit
The “coworking” movement is coming to downtown Lee’s Summit, a suburb of Kansas City. The new space will house office space, open desks, pitch rooms and meeting areas for entrepreneurs, start-ups, remote workers and many more. Staying true to the heart of reclamation and restoration, Cowork LS will utilize the former post office built in 1962, a classic jewel of post-modern history.
- 24/7 Access
- Open Meeting Areas & Rooms
- Weekly Cleaning
- Physical Mailbox Address (with private offices and suites)
- Collaborate, Network, Create with Creative Energy
Security Bank of Kansas City
We have merged all seven BancAbility member banks into Security Bank of Kansas City to make it easier to identify and use our network of 43 branches and 49 ATMs. The headquarters is located at 7th & Minnesota in downtown Kansas City, Kansas. It received its state charter in 1933 and continues to serve the greater Kansas City area as well as St. Joseph, Lee’s Summit, Smithville and Paola.
Although some of our bank names have changed, we are still the same locally owned and operated bank that our account holders have come to rely upon. In addition, the same great staff that has served account holders at local branches in the past will continue to serve in the future!
- Personal Banking
- Business Checking
- Mortgage Loans
- Credit Cards
Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce
We create opportunities for business success through networking and advocacy, as well as business and professional development. We provide leadership by serving as a catalyst for the economic growth and prosperity of the Lee’s Summit community.Services include:
- Networking Opportunities
- Publicity & Business Exposure
- Membership Directory
- Business Luncheons
- Annual Gala
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Young Leadership Group
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lee’s Summit to Philadelphia!