Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Layton, UT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Layton, UT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Layton, Kaysville, Clearfield, and Peterson, Arnold’s has you covered in “Restaurant Row!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Layton, UT and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
2 Men and a Lady
Moving is stressful. Our home is one of the most stable places in our lives, and when we move, we have to abandon that stability and reestablish it somewhere else. Even if we’re moving from a shack to a mansion, it’s still stressful.
Along with giving up our stability, moving is just a pain. It requires hours upon hours of hard work: packing, loading, driving, unloading, unpacking, and settling in.
A good moving company can make your move much less stressful. We at 2 Men and a Lady can handle the heavy lifting for you. Let us lighten the heavy load.
- Equipment Rentals
- U-Box Pickup/Delivery
- Box Program
Cushman & Wakefield
Our Ogden commercial real estate professionals provide office, industrial, retail, and investment services throughout Davis, Weber, Morgan and Cache Counties. Clients seeking Ogden land for sale will also find distinct advantage working with our Ogden brokers. We are equipped with unmatched market research, knowledge, and graphic support to thoroughly inform our clients and meet all their current and future commercial real estate objectives.
- Brokerage Services
- Asset Services
- Construction Management
- Property Management
- Valuation & Consulting
Helping you grow your business is what we are all about. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we know how important it is to have support from people who want to help you reach your goals and celebrate your successes. From the moment you step into our business center, you will know you’ve landed at the right place. To us, you’re way more than a number in a ledger we want to know you and your business on a personal level. At the end of the day it’s about strengthening our communities by helping local businesses grow and prosper.
- Fully Furnished Office Space
- Drop-In Business Lounge
- Virtual Office Space
- Conference & Meeting Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi & Ethernet Internet Access
- Free Coffee, Water, & Tea
- Front Desk Receptionist
We balance mission and margin to participate in the growth and revitalization of the communities we call home.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Business CD
- Lines of Credit
- Business Credit Cards
- Financing Equipment
- Leasing Equipment
Davis County Chamber of Commerce
The Davis Chamber of Commerce was formed in Jan 2001 when all existing Chambers in the county combined into one entity. The Davis Chamber logo in fact has 15 spikes representing each of the cities in Davis County. As a result of that merger, the Davis Chamber continues to be the voice for business in our county.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Member Discounts & Specials
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Chamber Luncheons
- Job Postings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Layton to Philadelphia!