Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lawrence, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lawrence, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Lawrence, Methuen, Salem, and Lowell, Arnold’s has you covered in “Immigrant City!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lawrence, MA and across the nation.
Let these local Companies assist you!
Our primary goal is the complete satisfaction of our clients. From the professionalism of our van operators and packers, to the helpfulness of our dispatchers and the integrity of our sales people, we are committed to making each and every move as easy as possible for our customers.
- Home Movers
- Corporate Relocation
- Government & Military
- Commercial Services
- Warehousing & Distribution
Bell Tower Development
Focused on repositioning under-utilized buildings into thriving commercial properties, including general office, educational, medical and retail uses, for over 12 years, Bell Tower Management consistently provides the highest level of service available to all of its clients, including construction management, development and asset management services.
Recognized as one of Merrimack Valley’s premier development and full-service management companies, we have maintained strong relationships with all of our clients. Through integrity, hard-work and focus, they have come to appreciate our prompt attention to detail and our dedication to keeping their properties full with satisfied tenants.
- Asset Management
- Financial Management
- Physical Maintenance
- Construction Management
We aim to make your banking life easier by providing convenient and smart ways to spend, save, and manage your money – from basic checking and savings accounts to comprehensive financial solutions.
- Small Business Term Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Mortgage
- Small Business Lines of Credit
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Equipment/Vehicle Financing
The Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce
The Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce is the voice for business and industry in your community and we encourage you to visit the 1,000+ quality businesses that connect with the Merrimack Valley Chamber.
- Networking Opportunities
- Government Affairs Connection
- Small Business Programs
- Business & Professional Advancement
- Chamber Mailings & Publications
- The “Membership Matters”, Quarterly Newsletter
- Members Only Insurance
- Members Only Services, Discounts & Referrals
- Next generation Leaders Program-Young Business men and women 21-45
- Health Care Series programs
- MVChamber Clean Energy Program
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lawrence to Philadelphia!