Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Lakewood, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Lakewood, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Lakewood, Long Beach, Cerritos, and Bellflower, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Instant City!”
We’re Not costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Lakewood, CA and across the nation.
Let these local companies assist you with your move!
Local and long distance moving are our specialties at City Movers. Whether you are moving from Miami, Los Angeles, or anywhere else, we are here for you. Our goal is to provide you with all of the services you need. There’s no reason to do any of it yourself. We are local and long distance movers and there’s never any hidden fees in our moving quotes!
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
INCO Commercial and its family of companies, INCO Municipal Consulting and CORE Property Management, provide local knowledge, regional reach and world class service to our commercial real estate clients. INCO Commercial is organized to ensure that we meet our primary goal-providing quality commercial real estate brokerage and advisory services to our clients.
The corporate culture is collegial with a great deal of information sharing among all of the agents and consultants in our three offices in Long Beach, Irvine and Riverside. This information sharing ensures that each client has the benefit of the entire range of experience available within the office. The traditional hierarchical organizational structure does not exist within INCO. With over thirty-five years in commercial and industrial real estate, INCO has the experience and expertise to guide you through every step of acquiring, leasing or disposing of a property.
- Industrial Real Estate
- Office Space
- Retail Space
- Land Purchasing
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Commercial Real Estate Listings
- Commercial Real Estate Investment
Bank of the West
Today, Bank of the West operates more than 600 retail, wealth, commercial and business banking offices in 23 states. Prudent credit underwriting, a diversified loan portfolio, and careful risk management have allowed us to grow to more than $80.7 billion in assets. It is one of the nation’s largest banks, yet it preserves its local feel and its award-winning style of relationship banking that ensures superior customer service.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Lending
- Treasury Management
Greater Lakewood Chamber of Commerce
To promote economic growth, be the leading public policy advocate for business, be a strategic partner in initiatives that improve the quality of life, and provide valued service to our members.
- Membership Directory
- Trip Opportunities
- Membership Breakfast
- Legislative Advocacy
- Business Connections
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Lakewood to Philadelphia!