Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Kissimmee, FL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Kissimmee, FL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Kissimmee, Celebration, Orlando, St. Cloud, and Hunters Creek, Arnold’s has you covered in “K-Town!”
We’re Not Costco, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Kissimmee, FL and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
NAI Realvest is the Orlando-area representative of NAI Global, an international organization of real estate professionals with connections across the world. Our transaction and management professionals are among the most experienced and successful in the business, and our platform ensures that our expertise directly benefits our clients.
- Transactional Brokerage
- Property Management
Our mission is to achieve superior economic value for our shareholders over time by making life better for our customers, our associates and our communities and creating shared value as we help them meet their financial goals and aspirations.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Loans & Lines of Credit
- SBA Loans
- Audit Confirmations
Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce is to provide valuable member benefits, expand our economic base, support quality education, promote tourism, and encourage good government.
- Opportunities for professional development and networking through various seminars, lunch & learns, and targeted presentations.
- Unlimited connections for you and your whole staff at monthly Business After Hours events.
- ChamberMaster, an online portal that allows you to search for other members, post job openings, share news releases & hot deals, and control how your company is marketed to consumers who are browsing the Member Directory on kissimmeechamber.com.
- Access to exciting events such as the Osceola Golf Classic, the Toho Big Fish Blast fishing tournament, Viva Osceola, and the Annual Meeting.
- Advocacy at all levels of government so that you can continue to work in a business climate that enables growth.
- Leadership opportunities, including participation in distinctive groups or an Area Council based on geography/industry.
- And much more!
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Kissimmee to Philadelphia!