Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Hawthorne, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Hawthorne, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Hawthorne, Lennox, Gardena, and Lairport, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the “Hawthorne Improvement Company!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Hawthorne, CA and across the nation.
Let These Local Companies assist you in your move!
Gentle Giant Moving and Storage
Gentle Giant Moving Company, Inc. started moving people with one truck and two men in June of 1987. Since then, we’ve grown into a 15 truck 40 employee moving company, located in a 42,000 sq. ft. storage facility, just 4 miles East of Los Angeles International Airport. We also have a 25 year affiliation with Atlas Van Lines. As an Atlas Interstate Agent, we can coordinate a move to anywhere in the world.
We attribute our growth to a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to implement the latest developments in the computer industry.
Our onsite computer network and proprietary software allows us to schedule estimates, book jobs, update records, and track changes in real time.
This extremely efficient operation ensures both, a lower cost for our customers, and a flexible service that can easily cope with the many changes and uncertainty in today’s rental and real estate market
- Free Estimates
CBRE’s South Bay office has been the area’s leader in commercial real estate services since its inception in 1965. Our industry‐leading platform provides unparalleled service to meet any client requirement from acquisition financing and real estate portfolio management to leasing commercial office space and investment sales.
- Project Leasing
- Management Services
- Investment Services
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Valuation & Advisory
Welcome to the only office of its kind in Los Angeles. Actually, the only office of its kind anywhere. Part office, part summer camp. But mostly summer camp. With a creative focus that encourages the companies that live here to be curious and collaborate with each other and grow their business as well as their client’s.
- Conference Rooms
- Production Studio
- Abundant Parking
- Fully Equipped Offices
- Fast Speed Wireless Network
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Small Banking Checking/ Savings
- Small Business Loans
- Credit Cards
- Payroll Services
- Commercial Banking
Hawthorne Chamber of Commerce
The Mission of the Hawthorne Chamber of Commerce is to act as a spokesperson for the business and professional community, and translate into action the group thinking of its members.
- Community Events
- Chamber Events
- Membership Directory
- Marketing Opportunities
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Hawthorne to Philadelphia!