Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR HARTFORD, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Hartford, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Hartford, Newington, Farmington, and Avon, Arnold’s has you covered in the Insurance Capitol of the World!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Hartford, CT and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
FATHER & SON MOVING AND STORAGE
Father & Son Moving and Storage has been moving families since 1908. Our goal is to provide you with the quality Connecticut moving and storage services that you deserve and demand. Our knowledgeable team is always available to answer questions and create the perfectly customized moving package that you desire. Our storage facilities are always clean, sanitized, and secured by alarm. We even offer storage options where we pack and store all of your items for you.
- Commercial and office moving
- Fine art & antique movers
- Piano movers
- Last minute moving
- Long distance moving
O, R & L Brokerage
O,R&L leases and sells office space for clients throughout Connecticut. Our proprietary data on sales and lease comps helps our clients to make well educated decisions on their office space requirements.
- Facility Management
Axis901 is a place where entrepreneurs, innovators, and anyone with a desire to collaborate can be part of a creative, energetic, and supportive scene. Our current members include web marketers, e-commerce firms, business strategists, app developers, authors, and software engineers.
- Open work environment
People’s United Bank
Our story reflects not only our banking history, but also our fundamental principles. At People’s United Bank, we believe that, by offering empathy and expertise to our customers, giving back as partners in our communities, and valuing the know-how of our employees, we all succeed together.
- Small Business
- Wealth Management
- Business Services
- Employee Benefits
Metro Hartford Alliance
The mission of the MetroHartford Alliance is to ensure that the Hartford Region competes aggressively and successfully for jobs, capital and talent so that it remains a premier place for all people to live, play, work, start and grow a business, and raise a family.
- Public Policy
- Investment Opportunities
- Economic Development
- A voice in local, state, and federal government
- Discounted rates to Alliance events and programs, and participation in Business Champions Awards Program
- Access to membership mailing list at discounted rate of $500
- Inclusion in Alliance RFP (request for proposal) process
- Preferred vendor status for business referrals
- Company listing on website and in Daily Brief e-newsletters
- Ability to post events in the online Events Calendar and press releases in the online Newsroom
- Welcome announcement at Rising Star Breakfast
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Hartford to Philadelphia!