Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Greenville, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Greenville, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Greenville, Bellarthur, Winterville, and Simpson, Arnold’s has you covered in “BMX Pro Town USA!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Greenville, NC and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
The Overton Group LLC
The Overton Group, LLC is the Real Estate and Property Management Professional in Eastern North Carolina serving Greenville, Wilson, Washington, New Bern, Jacksonville, Morehead City and surrounding communities. With over 70 years of real estate experience among our associates, we are able to help guide you through your transaction.
- Commercial Real Estate Listings
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Property Management
- Residential/Commercial Units
- Business Brokerage
- Construction Services
The Greenville SEED (Support Economic and Entrepreneurial Development) is a co-working space designed to provide entrepreneurs with a turn-key environment (for 90 days) to cultivate a business idea at no cost.
Provide a turn-key environment in which entrepreneurs can cultivate an idea/concept with minimal risk.
- Coworking Space
- Work Stations
- Multi Function Copy Machines
- Conference Rooms
- Technical Assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Event space
At Southern Bank, our interest is you. Our goal is to make life easier for our customers. We tailor our services to meet your needs and look for ways to help you achieve your financial objectives. Whether you’re buying a home, planning for college, starting a business, or shopping for a new boat, we’re here to help you make it happen.
- Business Checking
- Business Savings
- Construction Loans
- Merchant Account Services
Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce
Membership in the Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce is an investment in our community and identifies you as a valued community partner who is willing to help Greenville and Pitt County become the strongest business community in Eastern North Carolina.
Whether you utilize the Chamber to simply invest in our community, build your network, attend events, or enhance your business, the Chamber is excited to have you as a partner
- Business Luncheons
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Small Business Resources
- Membership Directory
- Strategic Economic Growth
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Greenville to Philadelphia!