Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Gastonia, NC
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Gastonia, NC to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Gastonia, Charlotte, Cherryville, and Bessemer City, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of “Crowder’s Mountain!”
We’re Not Office Depot, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Gastonia, NC and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Century 21 Commercial
For over 30 years we have been a leader in the real estate business. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, quality service and utmost care in each and every transaction. Please stop in and meet our staff.
Let the CENTURY 21 Dynamic Realty Team, work for you in the purchase of your new home. Whether you are buying your 1st home, upgrading, or downsizing, we can handle it all. We will make the memory of your real estate experience a pleasant one.
- Residential Listings
- Buyer Services
- Seller Services
- Commercial Listings
Hygge – pronounced hoo-ga, is a danish word that means a mental state of well-being. We made a conscious effort to create an atmosphere that would make everyone feel welcome and like they belong.
- Dedicated Desk
- High Speed Internet
- Dedicated Office
- Yearly Memberships
Nothing is more important to us than the long-term success and financial well being of our customers. Small and mid-sized business owners turn to Fidelity Bank because our bankers take the time to find out what is important to them, becoming their partner in success. Families choose to bank with us because we treat them with respect, and because we offer all the products and services they need in a friendly and professional environment.
- Business Checking
- Commercial Loans
- Escrow Account Management
- Personal Checking/Savings
- Municipal & Government Services
- Commercial Checking
- Business Savings Account
Gaston Regional Chamber
The Gaston Regional Chamber has deep roots in Gaston County, and our active and engaged Board of Directors represents the true diversity of Gaston County businesses. Our professional, dedicated staff is ready to help your business make the connections it needs to thrive and prosper.
The Chamber is focused on providing value to its over 825 member businesses through its many programs, events and services. The mission of the Gaston Regional Chamber is to champion an environment for healthy economic growth and quality job creation in Gaston County, and provide outstanding value for our members. In striving to realize our mission, the Chamber remains active on many fronts including economic development, regional initiatives, membership benefits and services, quality of life and business advocacy.
- Public Policy
- Economic Development
- Workforce Development
- Business After Hours
- Network and Information Programs
- Member 2 Member Discount Programs
- Networking Events
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Gastonia to Philadelphia!