Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Farmington Hills, MI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Farmington Hills, MI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Farmington Hills, Southfield, Novi, and Birmingham, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the “Holocaust Memorial Center!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Farmington Hills, MI and across the nation.
Allow these companies to guide you to success!
Corrigan Moving Systems
For almost 90 years, the family behind Corrigan Moving Systems has helped other families and businesses make their big moves with ease and efficiency. A top 10 United Van Lines agent, Corrigan has 12 locations throughout Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and New York.
Our strength is our heritage, and each member of the 600-person Corrigan team is committed to delivering the same exceptional service we’ve offered for nearly a century
- Residential Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Workforce Relocation
Keystone Commercial Real Estate
Keystone Commercial Real Estate’s mission is to answer the needs of our clients, whether they are retailers needing to expand, landlords seeking qualified tenants or investors seeking income properties. We offer our clients the market knowledge and expertise that is takes to succeed in a competitive business environment
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Investment Services
- Property Management
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an eight-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. At Huntington we are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities.
- Full-service Commercial, Small business, and Consumer Banking Services
- Mortgage Banking Services
- Treasury Management and Foreign Exchange Services
- Equipment Leasing
- Wealth and Investment Management Services
- Trust Services
- Brokerage Services
- Customized Insurance Brokerage and Service Programs
Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce represents both business communities in Farmington and Farmington Hills. The GFA Chamber is the hub and your connection to these two amazing communities. Our staff is dedicated to making the most of your membership through quality events, outstanding promotional and networking opportunities, and superior customer support, all while being your primary tie to the business community. We believe a strong chamber is an essential element in creating and maintaining a vibrant business community.
- Chamber Events
- Job Postings
- Referral Networking Groups
- Mailing List
- Event Sponsorship
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Farmington Hills to Philadelphia!