Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Fall River, MA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Fall River, MA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Fall River, Somerset, Freetown, and Tiverton, Arnold’s has you covered in the “the Scholarship City!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Fall River, MA and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
M and M Movers
No matter whether your job is large or small, our experienced staff members are ready to put their expert knowledge to work for you. Call and have our fully licensed and experienced movers help ease the stress of moving by assisting you.
- Piano Moving
- Commercial and Residential Moving
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- Packing Materials Purchasing
Collins Commercial Real Estate LLC
Collins Commercial specializes in commercial real estate sales, leasing and management throughout
Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For over 18 years we have facilitated the sales and leasing of a variety of industrial, retail and office properties with the same mission in mind: community growth.
- Commercial Sales and Leases
- Industrial Sales and Leases
- Leasing, Opinion of Value
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
Bristol County Savings Bank
Since our founding in 1846 we have maintained an unwavering commitment to serving the needs of our customers and our local communities. Our people bring this commitment to life every day by providing the helpful, friendly service that is the foundation of our many long-term relationships. We strive to be active members of the communities we serve, not simply by living and working here, but also by investing our resources and volunteering our time to support local organizations and worthy causes.
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Services
- Commercial Loans & Mortgages
Fall River Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Chamber is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading voice of business in Bristol County. By representing the interests of its diverse membership, as well as encouraging and promoting new and existing business activities, the Bristol County Chamber of Commerce has grown in recent years to become one of the larger and most active business organizations in Southern New England.
- Membership Business Exposure
- Chamber Events
- Access to Information and Influential People
- Networking and Business Marketing Opportunities
- Small Business Seminars
- Aggressive Business Advocacy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Fall River to Philadelphia!