Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Cranston, RI
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Cranston, RI to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Cranston, Lippitt, and Elmwood, Arnold’s has you covered in the city founded by William Arnold!
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Cranston, RI and across the nation.
Get help from these local companies!
All My Sons
Your Rhode Island moving authority is family-owned and operated with over four generations of experience under our belts. Devotion to safety, customer satisfaction, and honest business standards is what makes our moving pros the only choice for professional relocation services in Rhode Island. You can count on All My Sons Moving to handle all of your relocation needs quickly and carefully!
- Short and long distance moves
- Office relocation
- Experienced experts
- Packing and storage
Peter M. Scotti & Associates
PETER M. SCOTTI & ASSOCIATES Inc. is a Full Service Real Estate Company that has the staff and qualifications to provide complete brokerage and appraisal services. In reality a one stop shop.
- Project Management
Phone: (401) 209-7368
The Hive is collaborative, community-based coworking facility in Southern Rhode Island at the Lafayette Mills complex in North Kingstown.
- Coworking spaces
- Collaboration spaces
- Private offices
- Events for members
Pawtucket Credit Union
Providing The smarter way to bank is an endeavor that sets Pawtucket Credit Union apart from other banking institutions. As an organization founded by, and run for, the benefit of its members, this philosophy is woven throughout all business and civic activities. It can be seen through our commitment to providing the best in products, services and rates, as well as in keeping pace with advances in technology for improved convenience and security of your account and personal information. Importantly, it also translates into investment in the local communities where we all work and live.
- Lines of Credit
- Small business loans
- Startup assistance
- Commercial Loans
Central Rhode Island Chamber Of Commerce
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce is organized to support and advance the business community in Rhode Island by providing leadership initiatives in economic and human development.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Cranston to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!