Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Coon Rapids, MN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Coon Rapids, MN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Coon Rapids, Blaine, Brooklyn Park, and Champlin, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Village!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Coon Rapids, MN and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Moving doesn’t have to be complicated or worrisome. Whether it’s a child’s teddy bear, sophisticated machinery, grandma’s china, or medical equipment, Harco Moving & Storage takes care when moving your belongings. With more than 20 years experience, we are the expert to move you across town or across the world.
- Local Moves
- Interstate Moves
- Office & Industrial Moves
- Full Service Storage
- Packing Services
KW Commercial Properties
As the director for KW Commercial Real Estate and a CCIM Designee, I focus on new development, landlord representation, leasing, user sales and investment sales in the Twin Cities. In 2008 I moved to KW Commercial after 18 years with Re/Max with the objective to provide the most comprehensive real estate services to my clients through my extensive network of brokers and agents and my affiliation with other top performing professionals.
- Process/Systems Consulting
- Lease Abstract/Lease Review
- Project Construction Management
- Portfolio Overview
- Strategic Planning
- Lease Versus Own Analysis
- Site Evaluations
- Economic Incentives
- Property Acquisitions
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
- Small Banking Checking/ Savings
- Small Business Loans
- Credit Cards
- Payroll Services
- Commercial Banking
North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce
We are the leading resource for our members, providing programs and services to maximize their potential, while utilizing our local relevance as a driving force to build stronger communities.
- Idea Generation
- Promotional Exposure
- Information & Education
- Government Relations
- Legislative Advocacy
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Website Listings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Coon Rapids to Philadelphia!