Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR college Station, TX
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around College Station, TX to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near College Station, Bryan, and Steep Hollow, Arnold’s has you covered in “Aggie Land!”
WE’RE not selling you one piece of furniture, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around College Station, TX and across the nation.
These Local Companies are here to help you!
Century 21 Beal Inc.
For over 70 years, our team of real estate experts has been the market leader in Bryan & College Station real estate. We believe in forging relationships that last a lifetime. Our network of professionals are here to serve you.
- Investment Sales & Purchases
- Asset Management
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Multi-Family Investments
- Healthcare Division
- IRC Builders Funding
We believe in our vision and values just as strongly today as we did the first time we put them on paper more than 20 years ago. Staying true to them will guide us toward continued growth and success for decades to come. As you read more about our vision and values, you will learn about who we are, where we’re headed and how every Wells Fargo team member can help us get there.
Chamber Of Commerce Bryan/College Station
We unite business, civic, academia and government leaders with our leadership driven programs and special events. We are the only organization whose purpose is to promote local businesses. We are the voice of the business community to local, county, state and nationally elected-officials.Services include:
- Political Advocacy
- Leadership Seminars
BEGINNING TO FINISH, HERE’S HOW ARNOLD’S WORKS WITH YOU IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
STEP 1 — YOU’RE LOOKING FOR HELP ON YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE PROJECT
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — USING ARNOLD’S RESOURCES, YOU’VE CHOSEN THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOUR PROJECT
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — WE’RE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PROJECT
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from College Station to visit our showroom near Philadelphia!