Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Clifton, NJ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Clifton, NJ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Clifton, Montclair, Woodland Park, and Cedar Grove, Arnold’s has you covered in “The City that Cares!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Clifton, NJ and across the nation.
Let these local companies Assist you!
New Jersey Transport
With over 15 years of combined moving experience, our NJ movers have been providing superior moving services to both residential and commercial customers. Our NJ moving company offers long distance moving and commercial moving with a guarantee that your move will run smoothly and efficiently from beginning to end.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Evergreen Commercial Real Estate
When you need reliable services from a real estate brokerage you can trust, choose Evergreen Commercial Real Estate Brokers Inc in New Jersey. As your full-service brokerage company, we focus on meeting real estate rental and investment needs of New Jersey companies.
Backed by more than 37+ years of experience, our knowledgeable and professional staff uses state-of-the-art technology and real-time information to provide real estate brokerage and development for retail, warehouse, industrial, business, and mixed-use property.
- Real Estate Services & Development
- Tenant Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Landlord Representation
For nearly 20 years we’ve been helping professionals, small business owners, and entrepreneurs to focus on driving revenue by providing flexible office space and back office support. Our coworking, office space, and administrative support and staffing is available at a fraction of what it would cost you to do it on your own.
We build business community and we help that community to connect and collaborate – we harness the power and energy that happens when you connect like-minded professional to help you grow.
- Creative workspace
- Furnished Office
- Internet Access
- 24/7 Accessibility
- Co-marketing Opportunities
- Business Support Services
For more than 175 years, Provident Bank has served individuals, families, and businesses in our local communities. We’re proud of that. And we’re proud of this: we’re still your bank—right here, right now. What your parents wanted? We had it. What you need? We’ve got it. What your kids will face? We’ll solve it. You are our commitment. That’s why we strive to deliver a mix of innovative services, social impact, and real connection to simplify your life and power your dreams—always with commitment you can count on.
- Business Checking
- Commercial Loans
- Escrow Account Management
- Personal Checking/Savings
- Municipal & Government Services
- Commercial Checking
- Business Savings Account
North Jersey Chamber of Commerce
The North Jersey Chamber of Commerce is a small, non-profit business organization focused on providing its members with substantial opportunities to GROW their business, SAVE money on products and services, and CONNECT them with thousands of business professionals throughout the year.
Our roots go back over 100 years, but we pride ourselves on being a forward thinking, pro-active, and modern business organization with a PAY-IT-FORWARD mindset. We strongly believe in going back to the basics of what a Chamber of Commerce is supposed to do and that is to give its members the very best opportunity to THRIVE!
- Afterwork Socials
- Business Performance Seminars
- Golf Invitational
- Government Affairs Breakfast
- Open House Networking
- Professional Development Workshops
- Legislative Advocacy
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Clifton to Philadelphia!