Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Chino Hills, CA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Chino Hills, CA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Chino Hills, Chino, Pomona, and Riverside, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the “Mission San Gabriel!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Chino Hills, CA and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
PODS Moving and Storage
When PODS (Portable On Demand Storage) invented the concept of portable storage containers in 1998, moving and storage were changed forever. Before PODS came along, you were at the mercy of a full-service mover or truck rental company, and storing your belongings meant hauling your stuff back and forth to and from self-storage units. PODS introduced a whole new way to move and store, becoming the disruptors to our category and the pioneers of a whole new industry.
- Portable Containers
- Loading Referrals
- Packaging Services
KW Commercial is committed to excellence.
KW Commercial, the commercial real estate arm of Keller Williams Realty, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, is no stranger to success. Our commercial team consists of the most knowledgeable, results-driven brokers backed by the most innovative and scalable technology the commercial real estate industry has to offer.
- Process/Systems Consulting
- Lease Abstract/Lease Review
- Project Construction Management
- Portfolio Overview
- Strategic Planning
- Lease Versus Own Analysis
- Site Evaluations
- Economic Incentives
- Property Acquisitions
We are committed to fostering economic, social, and environmental sustainability across our business practices and employee culture.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Small Business Loans & Lines of Credit
- Commercial & Institutional
- Treasury Management
- Personal Banking
- Investment Management
Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber is a nonprofit organization financed through its members’ dues investment and revenue development programs. The Chamber is not a governmental agency and does not receive public funds for its operations. Your Chamber of Commerce team, from our Board of Directors to dedicated staff, is here to help your business prosper in good times as well as those which present challenges.
- Networking Opportunities
- Business Directory
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Directory Listing
- Business Mixers
- Ribbon Cuttings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Chino Hills to Philadelphia!