Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Carmel, IN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Carmel, IN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Carmel, Fishers, Indianapolis, and Lawrence, Arnold’s has you covered in the “Roundabout Capital of the World!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Carmel, IN and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Two Men And A Truck
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is a top-tier moving company dedicated to alleviating the stress of your relocation. Since 1985, we have been relocating families all across the nation. If 30 years of experience in the transportation industry isn’t enough to set your mind at ease, don’t worry there are many things that set TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® apart from all other moving companies.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Resource Commercial Real Estate
Resource Commercial Real Estate is Central Indiana’s largest independent, 100% locally-owned commercial real estate brokerage. Founded more than a decade ago as an independent entity, we are led by our existing leadership team. Collectively, our principals offer nearly 200 years of combined industry experience and have backgrounds with some of the industry’s largest companies.
We are a nimble, flexible consultative commercial real estate advisory firm with highly experienced, skilled and talented professionals providing custom-tailored solutions vs. a one-size-fits-all, cookie cutter approach that some firms offer. We are making significant investments in technology, research, services, training, people, marketing and the web in order to create more competitive advantages for our clients. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but rather, to be the best client advisor/service provider
- Project Leasing
- Management Services
- Investment Services
- Industrial Investment Sales
- Valuation & Advisory
- Supply Chain Solutions
The Speak Easy
The Speak Easy was founded in 2011 with a mission to cultivate the healthiest entrepreneurial ecosystem, anywhere. Since opening our doors to the community in February 2012, we have brought together active and engaged entrepreneurs at every stage of business. Our members are creatives, programmers, founders, freelancers, the business minded, the tech savvy, first time starters and seasoned professionals.
- Common Spaces
- Conference Rooms
- Fast Wifi
- Secured Access to Page
- Special Events
Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an eight-state banking franchise of Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin. Our “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs. At Huntington we are committed to doing the right thing for our customers, colleagues, shareholders and communities.
- Full-service Commercial, Small Business, and Consumer Banking Services
- Mortgage Banking Services
- Treasury Management and Foreign Exchange Services
- Equipment Leasing
- Wealth and Investment Management Services
- Trust Services
- Brokerage Services
- Customized Insurance Brokerage and Service Programs
OneZone, a Hamilton County chamber, serves the Central Indiana business community by reaching across municipal boundaries – just the way business does – to deliver more impact and more opportunities more efficiently. Commerce. Connected.
- Business Promotion
- Business Connections
- Business Events
- Young Professional Organization
- Grand Openings/Ground Breaking Ceremonies
- Website Advertising Opportunities
- Member Referrals
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Carmel to Philadelphia!