Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Canton, GA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Canton, GA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Canton, Keithsburg, Buffington, and Holly Springs, Arnold’s has you covered in the film capital of North Georgia.
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Canton, GA and across the nation.
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
Georgia Pack & Load
If you’re searching for a city with tons of southern charm located far from Atlanta’s big city lights then look no further than Canton, GA. This small city, once known for its cotton production, is quickly becoming one of Georgia’s fastest growing cities. Every year new people move to Canton and they need a moving company to help them on their way.
- Local Movers
- Interstate Moving Services
- International Moving Company
- Long Distance Moving
- State to State Movers
- Corporate Moving
- Residential Movers
- Apartment Movers
- Piano Movers
- Office Moving
- Commercial Movers
- Business Movers
Cora Bett Thomas Realty & Associates
Cora Bett Thomas Realty’s Commercial Real Estate Division represents clients in buying, selling and leasing commercial real estate in Atlanta, coastal Georgia and South Carolina, including commercial industrial sites and parks, office buildings, hotels and motels, retail and shopping centers, along with acreage. We have the best Commercial Agents in Savannah, Atlanta and South Carolina to help you with your commercial needs. David Minkovitz, Graham Sadler and Allen Eager have over 50 years of Commercial Real Estate experience between them.
United Community Bank
We carry an average rating of 96%* in customer satisfaction, the highest in the U.S. banking industry, and we operate as one of the strongest and most secure banks in the Southeast. Headquartered in Blairsville, GA, we are the third-largest traditional bank holding company in the state with more than 130 locations throughout Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee and South Carolina.
- Money Market
- Corporate and Commercial
- Advisory Services
Cherokee Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Chamber is to promote business and the community while expanding the economy and enhancing the quality of life.
- Ribbon Cuttings and Groundbreakings
- Membership Directory
- Expanding Your Knowledge
- Promotional Opportunities
- New Business Contacts
- Community Involvement
- Discounted Insurance
- Marketing Discounts
- Networking Opportunities
- Regional Issues Awareness
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Canton to Philadelphia!