Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Camden, NJ
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Camden, NJ to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Camden, Cherry Hill, Center City, and Philadelphia, Arnold’s has you covered in the home of the “Campbell Soup Company!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Camden, NJ and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Frye’s Moving Company
After planning and completing thousands of moves across Marlton, Frye’s Moving Company understands that we are not just transporting things, but moving people’s lives from the old, to the new. Whatever your move requires, our experienced crew knows that no two projects are alike and that each client has particular needs. We offer expertise for planning your move and can handle any moving challenge with practical solutions and professionalism
- Long Distance Moving
- Local Moves
- Commercial Moves
- Home Moves
- Packing & Unpacking
- Specialty Moving
- Piano Moves
- Staged Moves
Success. It’s built on a foundation of strong relationships, tenacity and teamwork. For nearly three decades, Metro Commercial has set the standard as one of the leading, full-service independent retail real-estate firms in the nation.
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Investment Sales
- Property Management
- Development Services
On the light-filled third floor of the Waterfront Technology Center, a LEED Silver building on the Camden Waterfront, CoLab offers new economy workspaces including open desks, semi-private cubes, closed door offices; shared amenities including conference rooms, kitchen and break rooms, lounge and coworking space; and like-minded individuals that collaborate and innovate to push their businesses forward.
- Coworking Space
- Educational Services
- Private Offices
- 24/7 Access
Wells Fargo Bank
Our vision of financially successful customers is based on a simple premise: We believe customers across all business segments can be better served, and save time and money, if they bring their financial services to one trusted provider that knows them well, provides reliable guidance, and can serve their full range of financial needs through a wide choice of products and services.
- Personal Banking
- Small Business Loans & Credit
- Credit Cards
- Merchant Services
- SBA Loans
- Commercial Banking
Camden County Regional Chamber of Commerce
As one of the five largest chambers in the entire Delaware Valley, our organization serves businesses in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland. With the largest core membership in Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester Counties in New Jersey, we serve our members with the following products and services.
- Monthly Networking Events
- Business Expo
- Employee Legislative Committee
- Business After Hours
- Banner Advertising
- Membership Events
- Business Directory
- Young Professionals
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Camden to Philadelphia!