Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Brooklyn Park, MN
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Brooklyn Park, MN to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove, Coon Rapids, and Anoka, Arnold’s has you covered in “Tree City USA!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Brooklyn Park, MN and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Ruth Movers Inc
When you are in the market for movers, the company you choose is one of the most important decisions you will make. Not every moving company is equipped to handle your needs and provide adequate service. Ruth Movers, Inc. is one of the top companies serving clients throughout the greater Minneapolis area. We have over 50 years of experience, and in addition to moving, we offer storage services to our clients. As a family-owned and -operated service, we understand the importance of helping your family during a stressful time, and we strive to make moving as simple as it can be
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Specialty Item Moving
Since 2004, Arrow Companies has provided full-service commercial and residential real estate solutions and expertise to the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro and beyond. Comprised of two separate organizations, Arrow Real Estate Corporation and Arrow Contracting Inc., Arrow Companies offers many years of experience and a wide range of services. Whether you’re buying, selling, leasing or renting, we can help you reach your goals. Specializing in property management, commercial brokerage and general contracting, we take pride in our excellent customer service and core values.
- Commercial Brokerage
- Buyer Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Seller & Landlord Representation
- Property Management
- Contracting Services
Since our humble beginnings in 1930, CorTrust Bank has been committed to providing the highest quality of customer service. For more than 85 years we have been there for communities throughout the region. It is our rich history that motivates the work we do today. From helping local farming families have profitable operations to assisting first-time home buyers and creating successful plans for the futures of those we serve, it is our goal to meet the needs of our customers. We are dedicated to continuing this tradition of service and look forward to reaching higher and raising expectations for years to come.
- Business Checking
- Commercial/Business Loans
- Cash Management Services
- Lines of Credit
- Lending Services
- Treasury Management
North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce
We are the leading resource for our members, providing programs and services to maximize their potential, while utilizing our local relevance as a driving force to build stronger communities.
- Idea Generation
- Promotional Exposure
- Information & Education
- Government Relations
- Legislative Advocacy
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Website Listings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Brooklyn Park to Philadelphia!