Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bristol, CT
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bristol, CT to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Bristol, New Britain, Plymouth, and Wolcott, Arnold’s has you covered in “Bell City!”
WE’RE NOT STAPLES, WE ARE PROJECT-BASED
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bristol, CT and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
Siracusa Moving and Storage
Siracusa Moving and Storage knows you’ve invested a lot of time and money into your belongings. So when it comes time to move, don’t settle for second rate movers —trust Siracusa Moving & Storage to take care of your belongings like we would our own. Not only will we treat your move with care, we will also follow–up with you afterwards to ensure that everything is going smoothly..
- Local Moving
- Office & Industrial Moves
- Residential Moves
- International Moving Services
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide
- Strategic Advice
- Property Sales
- Leasing and Finance
- Global Corporate Solutions
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- Tax Consulting
While we have grown, our core values have remained unchanged. We still put people first — acting with responsibility, respect, ethical behavior, citizenship and teamwork. We call these principles The Webster Way. They bring us together, set us apart, and create an unshakeable core that is unique to Webster.
- Business Checking Accounts
- Business Savings Accounts
- Small Business Term Loans
- SBA Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Merchant Services
- Commercial & Institutional
Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce
The Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce is ready to help new and old businesses of all sizes. As a member of our community, you have access to information and services that are innovative and tailored to the needs of your business.
- Networking: Joining the Chamber is an excellent way to make business contacts and generate sales leads. Attend Networking groups, Business After Hours, Education Programs, and many more Chamber events.
- Marketing: You have the opportunity to sit with skilled Chamber staff to assist you in your marketing needs through various Chamber marketing platforms.
- Educational Seminars: Take advantage of regional, educational seminars and programs, breakfasts or lunch meetings or offer your skills as a program sponsor.
- Legislation: The Chamber is a voice for business at the state and local level and provides legislative representation for members. Become proactive on pending legislation that impacts business.
- Involvement: Chamber members are encouraged to participate in any of our committees, events, task forces, and ultimately, the Board of Directors.
- Strength in Numbers: The Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce is the second largest Chamber in the State of Connecticut and together our collective voices have a much stronger influence on state and local policies.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bristol to Philadelphia!