Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bossier City, LA
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bossier City, LA to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Bossier City, Shreveport, Red Chute, and Princeton, Arnold’s has you covered in “Ark-La-Tex!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bossier City, LA and across the nation.
Make the whole process simple with help from Local companies!
U-Haul Moving and Storage
At U-Haul, we are committed to sustainability through environmental protection, social responsibility and economic efficiency. We embrace our responsibility to act as a good corporate citizen by continually improving the sustainable performance of our products, services and activities. We work to meet the needs of the people today without diminishing the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- Business Moving
- Residential Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Short Distance Moving
- Shipping Supplies
Sealy & Company was originally founded as Sealy Realty Company, Inc. in 1946 by J. Pollard Sealy, Jr. For many years, Sealy’s primary focus was on brokerage, valuation and management services; however, it began investing in industrial real estate in major southwest and southeast markets shortly after Sealy’s son, Scott P. Sealy, Sr., joined the firm in 1968. In 1981, Mark P. Sealy, J. Pollard Sealy, Jr.’s other son, also joined the firm. During the Sealy sons’ tenure the firm has expanded its real estate investment and operating focus, placing an emphasis on industrial real estate properties. Over the last 38 years, the Sealy family has developed extensive contacts and forged strong relationships within many of the key industrial markets in the southeastern, south-central, and southwestern United States.
- Brokerage Services
- Valuation Services
- Property Management
Cohab is a non-profit hub providing entrepreneurs at all levels the traction to achieve success. We believe the pathway to a stronger community begins with empowering our home grown talent and keeping them rooted in North Louisiana.
- Free Coffee
- Free Parking
- High Speed Wifi
- Performance Tracking
- Free Access to Classes
- Scale Up Assistance
Community Bank of Louisiana
What makes us different from the other banks? The answer is simple. Whether you’re a business owner, nonprofit group, government agency, school administrator or personal account holder – you aren’t just a Community Bank of Louisiana customer; you’re our friend and neighbor. By taking the extra time to get to know you, we’re better able to serve your needs. Those needs and your plans for the future are very important to us. If you’re looking for money or a source of business advice and information you can trust, you want a bank whose commitment to you isn’t limited by the size of your balance. Community Bank has been that institution to generations of families and businesses across the region for over a century.
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Money Markets
- Commercial Lending
- Business Savings Account
Bossier City Chamber of Commerce
The Bossier Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote growth and development within the communities of Bossier and Caddo Parish. The Chamber promotes growth and development by utilizing its most valuable resource, its membership. For nearly 70 years the Bossier Chamber of Commerce has served as an integral part of what makes our community a great place to live, work and play.
We are a business network and membership organization comprised of 900+ members, across seven states in 30 cities, and represent 60,000 employees throughout the region. The size and diversity of the membership and our retention of members contributes to this successful image. These factors, as well as the range and quality of our services, our ability to develop effective partnerships, and our commitment to protect the business environment, make our Chamber a success.
- Priceless connections through networking, leadership, and involvement in educational forums
- Member listing in print and website directory
- New Member welcome listing the Chamber weekly eNewsletter
- New member listing in the quarterly newsletter
- Bossier Chamber membership plaque and membership decal for your place of business and chamber logo for your company website.
- Ribbon cuttings and announcements for new members, relocations, remodels and anniversaries. The Chamber will provide a free mailing list of dignitaries and community leaders to help you spread the word out about your special event.
- Assistance with media release writing and distribution
- Access to member mailing lists and subscriptions
- Opportunity to advertise your in business community within Chamber publications and through program sponsorships.
- Receive a complimentary three month trial of advertising as a part of the Chamber’s New Airmen Orientation.
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bossier City to Philadelphia!