Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Boise, ID
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Boise, ID to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture or used office cubicles near Boise, Cloverdale, Meridian, and Perkins, Arnold’s has you covered “Potato Country!”
We’re Not Staples, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Boise, ID and across the nation.
For Help With Your Move, Check Out These Local Resources!
208 Moving Company
We are a local company owned and operated by people living here in the Boise Area. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences and strive to make your moving experience enjoyable and personable. 208 Moving Company is an independent, locally owned and operated company, right here in the Treasure Valley. We are committed to providing you with the best moving experience at an affordable rate. Our philosophy is that our customers always come first. We are always committed to being the most competitive moving company in the Boise area, both with our service and our rates. We understand that moving can be a hassle and a big commitment. Our job is to accommodate you through every step of your moving process, from start to finish.
- Full Packing/Unloading Service
- Local Moves
- Military Discounts
- Commercial/Residential Moves
Thornton Oliver Keller
Thornton Oliver Keller offers full service commercial real estate brokerage and management capabilities and delivers exceptional results to each of our valued clients. We proudly represent some of the area’s most significant properties, such as C.W. Moore Plaza, Washington Group Plaza, University Plaza, The Village at Meridian, Family Center at Federal Way, Cole Village Shopping Center and Westpark Corporate Campus.
- Property Sales & Leasing
- Property Management
Intelligent Office of Boise is a locally-owned provider of virtual office solutions. We customize packages that offer virtual receptionist services, executive office suites, and conference room rentals.
- Mail Services
- Order Taking
- Phone Answering and Routing
- Intake Questions
- Taking Reservations
- Travel / Seminar / Conference Registration
- Client Greeting
Mountain West Bank
Financing your business is much easier than you think! We have tailored our business loans and lines of credit for every type of business. From simple operating lines to more complex borrowing solutions, Mountain West Bank’s team of lending experts are here to help you.
- Lines Of Credit
- Equipment Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Agricultural Loans
- Commercial Construction Loans
- Small Business Administration Loans
Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber strives to be the region’s most effective advocate for a vibrant economy and outstanding quality of life.
- Leadership Courses
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Boise to Philadelphia!