Request A FREE quote
ARNOLD’S IS A LEADER OF NEW AND USED OFFICE FURNITURE THAT IS BASED NEAR PHILADELPHIA AND WORKS NATIONWIDE IN AND NEAR Bloomington, IL
Full serve, high quality, low cost… Arnold’s advises, space-plans, project manages, delivers, and installs new and used office furniture in and around Bloomington, IL to medium and large businesses while saving you the most money!! Whether you’re looking for open plan office furniture, new or used office cubicles near Bloomington, Peoria, Lexington, and Champaign, Arnold’s has you covered in “The Evergreen City!”
We’re Not Office max, WE are project-based
From blank floor plan to fully furnished office space, Arnold’s has completed nearly 1,000 successful office furniture projects nationwide. We don’t sell a single chair or a one off desk. We provide dozens to hundreds of new and used office cubicles, open plan workstations, or other types of new or used office furniture for projects in and around Bloomington, IL and across the nation.
Allow these companies assist all your business Needs!
Bloomington Relocation Services Inc
Our company made up of movers in Bloomington Illinois, provides affordable local, long distance and international, residential and business moving services. Allow our professional movers in Bloomington, Illinois to make sure that your goods are packed and moved safely onto our truck for transport to your desired location
- Residential Moving
- Bloomington Relocation
- International Moving
- Office & Industrial Moving
- Storage & Warehouse
- Corporate Employee Moving
Core 3 Property Management
Core 3 Property Management is a team of professionals who understand all aspects of the business. With a broad range of experience and market knowledge, Core 3 consistently maintains a high level of service every step of the way—both for our investment property owners and for the tenants who live and work in the properties we manage. It’s a company focused on responsiveness, organization and professionalism.
For investment property owners, Core 3 has the financial expertise to help you reach your goals—maximizing the performance and profitability of your property. And we’ll protect your investment with cost-effective and timely maintenance.
We’re committed to giving you the kind of outstanding service that will make your life easier—reliable, attentive management for stress-free ownership. And we take care of the needs of our tenants, offering convenient online services, and responding to requests promptly and efficiently.
- Residential Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Tenant Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Property Management
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal
Our mission is to achieve superior economic value for our shareholders over time by making life better for our customers, our associates and our communities and creating shared value as we help them meet their financial goals and aspirations.
- Small Business Checking/Savings
- Loans & Lines of Credit
- SBA Loans
- Audit Confirmations
McLean County Chamber of Commerce
The McLean County Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that serves over 1,000 businesses and organizations in McLean County and the surrounding area. Our full-time staff is passionate and dedicated to serving the business community and helping our membership thrive.
To support our members, the McLean County Chamber of Commerce Promotes commerce, Advocates pro-business perspectives, Collaborates to lead change, and Engages for action for results that strengthen the prosperity of the business community.
- Marketing Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Healthcare Solutions
- Membership Referral Programs
- Ribbon Cuttings
BEGINNING TO FINISH, Here’s how ARNOLD’S works with you in 3 Simple Steps:
STEP 1 — You’re looking for help on your office furniture project
– Request a free quote by either completing our contact form, or calling us
– Immediately begin working with an Arnold’s office furniture professional who will guide you through your wants and needs to select the products that are right for your space, your time, and your budget.
STEP 2 — using arnold’s resources, you’ve chosen the best products for your project
– Your dedicated sales rep will work with one of our expert in-house CAD designers to provide any number of complimentary space planning designs until we reach the layout that works best for you so we can remove any guesswork involved in your project and ensure a swift and clean installation.
STEP 3 — we’re ready to move forward with the project
– Once we agree on a proposal and place your order, our seasoned operations team will safely secure all your product in our 150,000 sf of warehouse space, setup smooth delivery to meet your building’s receiving conditions, and arrange a crew of professional installers to finish the job to your satisfaction. If you ever need anything, we’re always a quick email or phone call away!
Prefer to see what you’re buying before you commit to a large project?
We’ll pay for your plane ticket from Bloomington to Philadelphia!